1. “Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd.” mean Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd. E-Commerce Portal which is also referred herein as “we,” “us” and “our.”
2. "Website" mean www.Hotspotstore.com
5. “Accepting your order” mean acknowledging your order.
Quantity/Value Restrictions Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to limit the quantity/value of items purchased per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by same account, the same credit card, debit card or UPI and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
Improper Use of the Website Certain orders may constitute improper use of the Website and Services. Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your Account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd.’s sole discretion.
Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd. and Hotspot Retail Private Limited, reserves the right to ask for proof of identification at the time of delivery of your order. Failure to provide the same by you, gives us the right to reject the delivery of your order and in consequence, cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
These Shipping and Delivery Policy are subject to the General Terms and Conditions mentioned herein above.
1. If Your order is not serviceable by our logistics service providers or the area is not covered, we will request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address.
2. When You submit an alternative address for delivery, You are responsible for accepting and collecting the package from such alternative address.
3. Confirmation from the logistics service provider of successful delivery to the alternative shipping address is deemed as acceptance of delivery by You and Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd. will have no liability in this regard.
Multiple Product Orders:
1. If You order multiple products in one transaction, Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd. would venture to ship all products together. However, this may not always be possible due to some product characteristics or logistics issues. You may receive the products separately and at different times.
2. If You purchase multiple products in a single transaction, then all the products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by You.
3. If You wish to ship products to different addresses, then You should book the orders separately based on the shipping addresses.
Refusal of Delivery:
1. Before accepting delivery of any product, kindly ensure that the products packaging is not damaged or tampered. If You observe that the package is damaged or tampered, You are requested to refuse to accept delivery and inform Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd. customer care at the time of delivery.
2. After checking the package condition, kindly ensure that you also check the product condition before installing the SIM card & before enabling the wifi service. If you find any problem/defect in the product please do not insert SIM card & do not enable Wifi Service.
3. You must fill the delivery sheet / acknowledgement used by the logistics service providers and note down the condition of the delivered package. Damaged or tampered products claims will not be accepted beyond the Replacement policy.
Without prejudicing the Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd.’s Replacement Policy, for all the products where installation is provided by manufacture, it is your responsibility to not to unbox the product/packaging by yourself else the warranty of the product may be void. Hotspot Retail Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for your negligence.
Cancellation of orders is based on the delivery type that you select.
Hotspot reserves the right to cancel bulk orders placed on the website. To avoid such cancellations for bulk orders, please contact Hotspot’s 24×7 customer Care or E-mail to support@Hotspot.com before placing such orders.
Coupons or Discounts – Terms and Conditions
These terms and any other terms and condition shall be governed by the laws of India and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusively jurisdiction of courts at Delhi/NCR & Kolkata.